Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tackled!

I just walked to the Circle K to get meself a gallon of moo-juice, and as I was walking by the pool, this little red-haired freckly girl comes running at me. I thought she was gonna run by, but instead I got tackled and mauled with a giant hug and asked where I was going.
"I'm goin' to the store." I say.
"You gots moneys?" She's squinting, cos the sun is in her eyes.
"Ya."
"How many?" She's chewin' on some candy.
"Enough for milk." I reply.
"OK." And she takes off and I go on my mery little way, with this huge grin trying to break it's way out.


Then I walked into Circle K and Homely-Face was working. UGH. That woman is just...UGH. And when I got to the counter with my gally-o-moo, she was ALSO eating a fucking candy bar. The whole thing was in her mouth.

People who talk with their mouth full are frigging disgusting. Some not so much as others. She had the whole tongue motion and was clearing one side of her mouth out.

Words can't describe my disgust.


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 3:41 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger