Saturday, May 28, 2005

*wave*

Is there a way to do this without looking like a TOTAL dorky-attention-whore-lameass? I have NO clue...but I'll make my point and see where it goes!

Seeing as I am new to the Blogger/Blogspot community, I'm not real familiar with the layout and the getting to know aspect of the beeeeellions of other bloggers out there, so my plea, as futile or stupid or whatever is this: if ya pop in, say hi, say something helpful, leave a photo...whatever your style is. Wanna start a discussion about your favourite band? I'm down. Hail me from wherever you happen to be at the moment. Variety is the spice of life!

I'm here to spread my oddness and meet a few people on the way. Let's all ride the big kid rides together, even if you aren't tall anough.

So greetings, belatedly...

Yeah. I still feel like a big fucking nerd. Feel free to point and laugh. I can take it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 9:54 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger