Monday, May 23, 2005

*sigh*

It's kinda scary how hot it gets in my apartment, even though the weather has been cmplete shite. Rain. Hail. Grey skies. Wind. WTF? It's MAY! Almost June! With the door closed, I practically sweat. This would be great in the winter! Lower bills for me. But right now, I'm not that cold, and sitting here at the Compy, in a sweat is not my idea of a good thing.

I don't keep my sliding glass door open much because of the children who choose to stand underneath my balcony and scream at each other. It makes the violence want to come out. AUGH. I don't honestly know why it bothers me so bad...but it does. Maybe it's the fact that I don't ever heard words all i head is *bloodcurdling scream.* Especially from one little girl. I'm going to start throwing heavy objects, or get blow darts. If there were no consequences, I would.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 6:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger