Friday, June 03, 2005

I have the creepiest walk to work...

For the first 50 or so yards, maybe. Nothing better than walking by a cemetery at 4 in the morning.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

UGH. It freaks me out.

Thankfully, I can wind my way to the street along a different path. One that I wish I had thought of before, cos it's a bit faster. But I'm really not that quick when I first wake up. And I am practically among the walking dead when I leave anyhow.

*Braaiiiiinnnnsss*



UGH.

The guy I bought Compy from is coming over tomorrow to use the digital camera. He better not want to take dirty photos for Hot or Not or whatever it is he has up his sleeve.

I can't risk him seeing MY dirty photos either.

*scrambles*

Not that he would care anyway, as he prefers boys. But I have to work with him, and that would just be bad.

No, please!


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 7:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger