Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's quite amazing, the things that will just knock a person on their ass. And sometimes leave them sitting there unwilling to stand back up. It's like being gently run over by a train, as daintily as can be, and even though everything's intact afterwards, stnading up is so completely out of the question, it's a true war between mind and spirit to even move to a sitting position.

I feel more than a little fucked up right now. I was fine up until I found out a certain amount of cash going towards something important to me has not gotten to where it needs to be, and that I must pay it. Huzzah. I can pay it. Sacrificing the things that I had planned. Like real food. It's amazing how priorities change. I never worried about this when I had three roomates. All I ate was next to nothing.

Now that I might not be able to get it, thats painful.


*BUT...*



Overreacting is what I do best though. And it could very well be what I am doing. But nothing has made me feel this low, or this shit since I was like 18. It's been NINE years since I've felt anything even close to being depressed. And ya know what? It fucking sucks.

I'll come out of it. You-Know-Who told me everything WILL be all right.

And I totally believe him. And I believe myself when I think that.

Time will tell, and will tell soon. I'm hanging in.


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 10:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger