Sunday, July 03, 2005

Tackled...AGAIN!

Remeber that time when the little girl like ran up and hugged me n stuff? I saw here again on the 1st when I went to pay my rent. Her ma was yackin with one of the lazy ass office bitches, gossipping n shit. I actually had business to attend to and ended up sitting outside the office listening to them shoot the shit. Joy. Way to set yer priorities. It wasn't long maybe 10 minutes. Not like the Social Security Admin office when you just wanna get a new card and you wait AN HOUR because people go on their lunchbreak. HOW DARE THEY! Silly lunchbreaks.

I was plopped down in an armchair staring at this little golden yellow poof of a dog that was leashed to the door. Of course when I walked in i HAD to like attack it with love. I'm a sucker what can I say? As I'm watchin little dog sit n lick itself, a little girl sidles up to me and I look and LO AND BEHOLD it's tackle girl. Silly grin on that silly freckled face. She's a cutie. And that was her cutie dog on the lead and he had the coolest name. Or she I have no clue...Yellow. You know she was the one to name it. And I think it's way better than say, Poofball or Tinkerbell or something. Who the fuck names their dog Tinkerbell? Oh wait...bleh.

So I dunno shit bout this little kid, but either her mom is just a bitch, is impatient and not very nurturing or the kid is a pest but she eventually got yelled at by her mom and she walks out and takes doggie and disappears.

I felt so sad.


link | Whatsername again....? posted at 12:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

go back to main page


Previous Posts Blogaritas

Blog blog blog all day long, blog blog blog while I sing this song.

Credits

Original layout by mela
Font from Font Village
Brush from Truly Sarah
Powered by Blogger